Restaway Holiday Units
We have always aimed to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for our units and will continue to do so. We will be monitoring and acting on advice from relevant health authorities and how to best clean our units to minimize risks of infection.
For bookings made directly with us , if due to a lockdown, requirement to self-isolate or because you are feeling unwell, we will be flexible with our cancellation policy. The option to transfer the booking to another suitable date or to get a refund will be available. We would appreciate your earliest advice if you do have to cancel your booking.
We provide soap in all our units for your convenience. We encourage you to wash your hands regularly and thoroughly as per the advice from health authorities.
All our units are fully self-contained and with lots of outdoor space, you will be able to maintain a safe social distance from others. We are sure that you will be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the region with confidence.
Resident owners, Leslie and Darren, welcome you to Restaway Holiday Units in lovely Porepunkah, Victoria. We're just a few quick kilometres from Bright. Come and enjoy our hospitality as you explore the Alpine Region and all it has to offer.
Rest ~ Relax ~ Explore - Make Restaway Holiday Units your home away from home in our clean, well appointed, and comfortable self-contained two-bedroom holiday units. Relax by the sparkling swimming pool, have fun on our playground or enjoy the park-like grounds. Wander down to the Ovens River in back and enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Buffalo. Or take a ride on the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
There is so much to do so near:
- cycle or walk the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail which crosses the road at our front door
- visit the wineries in the area - Ringer Reef is across the road
- bush walk in the Alpine National Parks
- go for a mountain bike ride
- explore Mount Buffalo National Park
- fish in one of the local rivers
- play a round of golf at Bright Golf Club
- visit Porepunkah - with its pub, cafes, shops and the Riverside Park - only 1.5km away making it any easy walk or ride
- explore Bright, with all it has to offer - a short 7km ride or drive
- ski the snow fields of Mount Hotham or Falls Creek
- discover the many charming towns and valleys in the area