Restaway Holiday Units
Resident owners, Leslie and Darren, welcome you to Restaway Holiday Units in lovely Porepunkah, Victoria. We're just a few quick kilometres from Bright. Come and enjoy our hospitality as you explore the Alpine Region and all it has to offer.
Rest ~ Relax ~ Explore - Make Restaway Holiday Units your home away from home in our clean, well appointed, and comfortable self-contained two-bedroom holiday units. Relax by the sparkling swimming pool, have fun on our playground or enjoy the park-like grounds. Wander down to the Ovens River in back and enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Buffalo. Or take a ride on the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
There is so much to do so near:
- cycle or walk the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail which crosses the road at our front door
- visit the wineries in the area - Ringer Reef is across the road
- bush walk in the Alpine National Parks
- go for a mountain bike ride
- explore Mount Buffalo National Park
- fish in one of the local rivers
- play a round of golf at Bright Golf Club
- visit Porepunkah - with its pub, cafes, shops and the Riverside Park - only 1.5km away making it any easy walk or ride
- explore Bright, with all it has to offer - a short 7km ride or drive
- ski the snow fields of Mount Hotham or Falls Creek
- discover the many charming towns and valleys in the area