Restaway Holiday Units in lovely Porepunkah, Victoria.
Resident owners, Gary and Juliana welcome you to Restaway Holiday Units in lovely Porepunkah, Victoria. We’re just a few kilometres from Bright. Come and enjoy our hospitality as you explore the Alpine Region and all it has to offer.
Stay ~ Relax ~ Explore
Make Restaway Holiday Units your home away from home in our clean, well appointed, and comfortable self-contained two-bedroom holiday units. Relax by the sparkling swimming pool in the warmer months and enjoy the park-like grounds.
Enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Buffalo from the back of the property or take a ride on the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
Our eight two bedroom units will consist of 6 with Queen & 2 Singles Beds and 2 with Queen & Double. All units with max 4pax.
There are two undercover BBQ’s, lots of outdoor tables & seating plus plenty of open space provide relaxed outdoor living.
If you are looking at traveling to our region we highly recommend that you make a booking as demand is high at certain times of the year.
There is so much to do nearby:
- cycle or walk the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail which crosses the road at our front door
- visit the wineries in the area – Ringer Reef is across the road
- bush walk in the Alpine National Parks
- go for a mountain bike ride
- explore Mount Buffalo National Park
- fish in one of the local rivers
- play a round of golf at Bright Golf Club
- visit Porepunkah – with its pub, cafes, shops and the Riverside Park – only 1.5km away making it any easy walk or ride
- explore Bright, with all it has to offer – a short 7km ride or drive.
- ski the snow fields of Mount Hotham or Falls Creek
- discover the many charming towns and valleys in the area